Ellis Brigham Returns Offer
With Ellis Brigham Mountain Sports, returns are hassle free. Should you be unhappy with the goods you have received and need a refund or exchange then you can either send it back to our mail order address (below), or if it is more convenient for you, you can return it to one of our nationwide retail stores.
Returns must be made within 21 days of receiving the goods, and we will issue a refund within 2 working days of the goods being returned to us, always in the same tender type as originally used.
If you're returning an item because it's unwanted or you need to exchange it, we ask that you pay for the cost of return carriage. Standard delivery charges will apply to exchanges. Exchanges for non-sale items will be sent free of charge. All unwanted items must be new and unused, and with original labels attached, along with all receipts. Please do not apply the postage label directly to the product packaging and ensure the item(s) are packaged securely and suitably for transit. Items packaged in a box (e.g. footwear) must be returned in an outer box or bag for protection. When you’re arranging to return an item, we strongly recommend that you use a recorded/insured delivery service as we regret that we cannot be held responsible for goods lost in transit. Please include a completed returns form in the parcel.
We regret that for Health & Safety reasons we are unable to accept returns of climbing hardware, helmets or underwear.
Download our returns form here.
Let Us Help Arrange Your Return
Royal Mail Post Office Drop Off
(for smaller items)
1. Click here to visit the Royal Mail Returns Portal (opens in new window) and follow the instructions given. Please enter your order reference number in the ‘Retailer reference’ section.
Print off the label and attach it to your parcel**
Drop the parcel off in a convenient Royal Mail Post Office and collect a receipt of postage
We receive your parcel and process the return. £2.50 will be deducted from the amount we refund you
*Alternatively, you can call our mail order hotline on 0800 035 6483 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to arrange a Royal Mail Drop Off
**Size and weight restrictions apply. The maximum parcel size is 61cm x 46cm x 46cm with a maximum weight of 5kg
UPS Access Point Drop Off
1. Find your local Access Point (opens in new window)
2. Call our mail order hotline on 0800 035 6483 or email us at email@example.com and ask to arrange an Access Point collection***
- UK: £5
- Belgium, Netherlands, France and Denmark: £13
- Spain: £14
3. We will email you the posting label for you to print off and attach to your parcel
Drop the parcel off in a convenient Access Point
We receive your parcel and process the return, deducting the service cost from the amount we refund you
***Size and weight restrictions apply. If the parcel is larger than 40cm x 40cm x 18cm, it will need to be returned in a box. The maximum length of the parcel must be less than 80cm and weigh less than 20kg
Interlink Express Collection
(for items picked up from wherever you like (UK Mainland)
- Call our mail order hotline on 0800 035 6483 and ask to arrange a collection with Interlink Express
- We will ask you for details of when and where you would like the parcel collecting from
- The courier will come to your specified address and pick up the parcel
- We receive your parcel and process the return. £8 will be deducted from the amount we refund you.
DPD Pickup Shop Drop Off (including Doddle)
- Find your local Pickup Shop
- Call our mail order hotline on 0800 035 6483 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to arrange a DPD Pickup****
- You will receive an email from Interlink Express with the label attached for you to print off and attach to the parcel. Information about your nearest Pickup shops and instructions are also in there
- Package up your parcel securely and drop it off in a convenient Pickup shop
- We receive your parcel and process the return. £5 will be deducted from the amount we refund you
****Size and weight restrictions apply. Maximum length 1m, maximum weight 20kg, maximum girth 250cm(the measurement around the middle of the parcel)
If you receive an item that's damaged or faulty, you must let us know within 7 days of receipt. Failure to do so may mean that we can’t accept the return. In the case of faulty or damaged items, the customer will not be liable for any return carriage charge.
Please be aware that in order to comply with Health & Safety regulations any faulty items should be returned for assessment free from mud or dirt. We regret that we are unable to process items that do not meet with these criteria.
If you are returning an item from a non EU country, please clearly mark the package as a 'returned item'. Failure to do so may mean we can't process your refund within the standard 48 hour timeframe.
Mail order returns address:
Ellis Brigham Returns
PO Box 491
Ellis Brigham Mail Order returns email address: email@example.com
Customer's Right To Cancel
According to the Distance Selling Regulations you have the legal right to cancel your order up to a maximum of 14 days from the day after you receive your goods. You must notify us of intent to cancel in writing, by contacting us at: Ellis Brigham Ltd, PO Box 491, Salford, M5 0AE, or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can find a copy of our Standard Cancellation Form HERE. Any return postage costs are the responsibility of the customer and goods must be returned unused and packaged safely for transit.
Our returns policy gives you an extra week on top of your legal right, so when you order with Ellis Brigham you get 21 days to decide whether or not you want to keep the item(s).