Custom moulding available in selected stores, free of charge. Please enquire with your local store to check availability.
Whether it's the classic Walker's Haute Route or the West Highland Way, the Forge S GTX should be your trekking boot of choice. With Tecnica's Custom Adaptive Shape (C.A.S.) technology, the personalised fit provides outstanding comfort and support. Durable, waterproof and abrasion resistant, they'll keep feet protected against changing conditions and variable terrain. Built around Tecnica's Anatomical Last and paired with a Vibram Megagrip sole, it gives a precise and stable footing essential on those long-distance endeavours.
- Custom Adaptive Shape (C.A.S.) upper with heat mouldable zones
- Heat mouldable ankle pads, arch and heel pocket create a tailor-made fit
- Highly abrasion resistant stretch fabric with TPU reinforcement
- GORE-TEX Extended Comfort for highly breathable, waterproof protection
- Unique overlapping collar construction
- Relieves pressure points from the medial malleolar pad
- Self-locking lace design with high-tenacity Kevlar loops
- Full rubber toe rand for durability and grip
- C.A.S. trekking footbed with a fully customisable arch and heel cup
- EVA layer on the forefoot and heel areas aid comfort and cushioning
- Adaptive midsole system; two layers of EVA/one layer of ESS
- Vibram Forge sole with Megagrip rubber for exceptional traction
- Tecnica Anatomical Last is precise, supportive and comfortable
- 530g (single boot size 5)