The Squad XL is a larger fit goggle, using a semi-rimless style frame and cylindrical lens resulting in a stylish minimalist look. With Smith's key technologies used and complete with two premium ChromaPop lenses, you are set for all conditions you are likely to encounter on the mountain.
- Smith’s ChromaPop lens technology filters two specific wavelengths of light that cause colour confusion. The result is a lens that offers greater definition, more natural colour and better clarity.
- The cylindrical Carbonic-X lens with Fog-X anti-fog inner offers high impact protection, is more scratch resistant and better at managing moisture.
- TLT lens technology gives crystal clear vision and clarity.
- Semi-rimless design increases the field of view by removing excess frame material.
- The ultra-wide silicone backed strap grips to the outside of helmets to keep them secure.
- Dual-slide strap adjustment allows for a precise fit.
- Responsive Fit design allows the frame to adjust and flex to the contours of your face.
- 3-layer DriWix face foam provides a snug, comfortable and dry fit.
ChromaPop Sun Black – With a 12% VLT this lens is suited for very bright cloudless days on the mountain, with a tint that reduces glare at higher altitudes.
ChromaPop Storm Rose Flash – With a 50% VLT this lens is tuned to optimise contrast and increase definition when the storms come in and conditions deteriorate.
Visual Light Transmission, VLT, refers to the amount of light that penetrates a lens. A low percentage means less light passes through and a higher percentage lets an increased amount of light through. A lens with a lower VLT rating is better for bright conditions, where as one with a higher VLT is more suited for overcast and snowy days.
- Lens: ChromaPop Sun Black + ChromaPop Storm Rose Flash
- Frame Size: Medium/Large
- VLT: 12% + 50%