For fast and light technical mountaineering, Scarpa’s Ribelle CL HD boots are a first-class choice. Updated for AW19, with tough water repellent Perwanger suede uppers, an HDry waterproof membrane, Vibram Pentax Precision Roll Sole and more, it balances lightness with durability, precision with support.
Featuring Scarpa’s Dynamic tech roll system, they have combined innovative and lightweight materials to maximise comfort, performance and ensure optimum anti-torsion efficiency. Enhancing stability and control further, the Pentax Precision Roll Sole features grip, propulsion and braking areas, completed with proven Vibram Mont rubber for lasting traction.
Also suitable for via ferrata routes and long-distance backpacking with heavy loads, the versatile Ribelle CL HD will keep you sure-footed on challenging terrain.
- Perwanger 2.5mm water repellent suede uppers
- Water repellent microfiber inserts
- HDry laminated membrane provides waterproof performance
- 5 by Cocona lining is breathable and quick-drying
- Autofit Collar with padding designed to reduce impact on the Achilles for comfort
- Sock-Fit XT construction gives a snug fit, reduces bulk and removes excess volume
- Speed lacing offers superb hold
- Rubber toe rand for maximum precision and protection on internal side of boot
- Lightweight PU Tech rand supports the heel and protects against abrasion
- Dynamic tech roll system: upper and sole construction combines light, innovative materials for comfort, performance and optimum anti-torsion efficiency
- Vibram Pentax Precision Roll Sole:
- Bi-density PU midsole: low density in the forefoot for control, cushioning and lightness; medium density in the heel for support and stability
- TPU insert for crampon compatibility
- Vibram Mont rubber compound ensures stability and durability
- Sole pattern with optimal grip, propulsion and braking capabilities
- ARG last
- B2 rated
- 690g (single boot size 42)