The XM is a downsized version of the Flight Deck, built for a smaller face. This mid-sized frameless design draws inspiration from helmet visors of fighter pilots – resulting in a massive field of vision for the wearer. This wide view is complimented by a whole host of Oakley's top end tech features.
- - Lens and frame venting provides plenty of airflow to prevent moisture build up
- - Optically correct rimless lens design has an F3 Anti-fog coating
- - The O Matter frame enables it to mould to the contours of your face while the triple-layer polar fleece foam creates a solid yet comfortable/dry fit
- - Discreet notches in the frame allow compatibility with most prescription eyewear
Prizm Torch Iridium is suited for variable to sunny conditions; the Iridium coating reduces glare from sunlight reflecting off the snow, whilst the rose tint increases definition in flatter light. Prizm technology blocks specific wavelengths of light whilst boosting others to provide maximum contrast and enhanced visibility. This greater clarity results in reduced reaction times and increased performance over a wide range of light conditions.
Visual Light Transmission, VLT, refers to the amount of light that penetrates a lens. A low percentage means less light passes through and a higher percentage lets an increased amount of light through. A lens with a lower VLT rating is better for bright conditions; where as one with a higher VLT is more suited for overcast and snowy days.
- Mid-size frame
- Rimless Frame Design
- Triple-Layer Face Foam
- Lens Sub Frame Attachment
- F3 Anti-Fog Coating
- Frame: Matte Black
- Lens: Prizm Torch Iridium¬†