This Dragon PXV goggle is the signature colourway for Dennis Ranalter, an Austrian skier who became hooked from a young age chasing his friends around the local mountain, eventually finding himself on the national ski team before filming movie parts. The goggle itself uses a clean frame design and Panotech lens shape to offer increased peripheral vision. The premium injection-moulded double-layer lenses use Dragon’s Lumalens technology for increased depth perception, and as they come with 2 different lenses, you're set for all weather conditions you are likely to encounter on the mountain. They have been designed to fit medium to large-sized faces.
Lens: Lumalens Dark Smoke + Lumalens Light Rose
VLT: 23% (CAT 2)+ 66% (CAT 1)
Lens Shape: Panotech
Lumalens Dark Smoke + Lumalens Light Rose - With a 23% VLT this lens is suited to very bright, sunny conditions. The lens has a hydrophobic hard coating to repel water and give added protection against scratching.
Lumalens Light rose - With a 66% VLT this lens is at its optimum in snowy, heavily overcast, and darker conditions. The lens has a hydrophobic hard coating to repel water and give added protection.
- Dragon’s LUMALENS is engineered to optimise and improve visibility in all environments. It offers enhanced colour vividness, increased contrast, precise depth perception, and reduces eye fatigue for optimal performance
- Panotech lens shape has a toric curvature for increased peripheral vision
- Premium optically correct double-layer lens is injection moulded for the best quality and to eliminate distortion
- Inner lens uses Dragons Super Anti-Fog coating to absorb moisture and keep vision clear
- Hydrophobic and oleophobic hard lens coating repels water and oil
- Patented Frameless Design opens up the goggle for a maximum field of view
- Armoured Venting is easy to clear any snow build-up from and provides airflow to the lens
- Triple-layer face foam with hypoallergenic micro fleece lining offers a snug yet comfortable/dry fit
- Silicone strap backing grips the outside of a helmet to keep goggles securely in place
- Comes with 2 lenses and a microfibre lens cleaning bag
- 100% UV protection