Last updated: 2nd Dec 2020
All of our shops throughout England and Scotland are now open, with the exception of Braehead due to ongoing restrictions in the Glasgow area.
We are currently experiencing a high volume of online orders. This may lead to a slight increase in despatch time but does not affect orders placed with Next Day Delivery. All of our couriers are continuing to deliver orders in the normal specified timeframe you choose when you check out. This includes international orders (at the time of writing). The only difference is that you will not be asked to sign for a delivery, but the driver will instead validate delivery through contactless means.
Individual couriers are taking their own steps, for example you can find Royal Mail's Coronavirus policy here.
As of 2nd December 2020, all of our shops in England and Scotland are now open with the exception of Braehead. Please visit our shop page for up to date opening times.
- We will have Customer Service Hosts at our entrances to guide you through the new layout and answer any questions
- All shops will be deep cleaned before opening
- Each shop been risk assessed to minimise the chances of Covid-19 transmission
- Shops will be thoroughly cleaned daily and touch points sanitised regularly throughout the day
- We’ll be limiting the numbers of customers in to the shop at any one time in order to maintain social distancing
- Hand sanitiser will be available at entrances and tills.
- We’ll only be taking card or digital wallet payments for the time being, not cash
- Staff will be equipped with gloves and face coverings for close-to work, such as measuring feet
We are offering appointments in selected shops to give customers the chance to beat any queue and ensure they can receive the one-on-one expert advice they need for the next adventure! NOTE: You don't have to book an appointment to visit our stores, the appointment service is available for your added convenience. Our teams are on hand to assist you and offer the same level of one to one service and advice without a booking.
As of 5th November The following shops are offering this service:
Yes! We are continuing to take orders through our website and over the phone as normal, with FREE standard UK delivery on all orders over £50!
Ellis Brigham is committed to preventing the spread of Covid-19 and as a company we have taken the following steps in adherence to government advice:
- All staff have been given additional training to maintain a clean working environment and the highest levels of personal hygiene. This is being updated constantly as advice is developing all the time
- All warehouse, logistics and dispatch staff have access to antibacterial products and are using rubber gloves to handle inbound and outbound deliveries
- Where possible, staff are working remotely
Advice from Public Health England suggests that there is no current evidence that the virus can be transmitted via parcels.
We have extended our returns period to 30 days. Customers should contact our customer service team if they are unable to return a product during that period.
You can still return products through our head office, including those purchased in shops. Please see our Returns Page for how to return a product bought online.
Products can be returned to our head office, or to your nearest open shop. Package up your item safely for return in the post and include your contact details and your receipt.
You can download a prepaid Royal Mail label from this link www.royalmail.com/track-my-return/create/18 This costs £2.50 and will be deducted from the amount you are refunded.
Alternatively, you can send your order back to RETURNS, Ellis Brigham Mountain Sports, PO BOX 491, Salford M5 0AE. If you are returning your parcel from overseas or wish to use a courier, please contact our Customer Services team for more information.
Once we have your item back, we will get in touch with you via email, asking you to call us back and then issue a refund over the phone. If you have paid by cash, we will ask for your bank details to send the refund via bank transfer.
Please keep a copy of your proof of postage when you drop the item off in the Post Office.
As of 2nd December 2020, Click & Reserve is now available at all of our shops, with the exception of Braehead due to ongoing restrictions in the Glasgow area.