Ski Bash Competition
It was a slow start to the European season, but it finally seems like the snow gods are deciding to show some love! However there are still plenty of rocks, branches, fence posts and lift queues to bash up your gear on.
At Ellis Brigham, we believe a problem shared is a problem halved, so we want to see who has managed to ding their skis or snowboard and console the worst three photos with some servicing products!
How to Enter
- Like Ellis Brigham on Facebook or start following us on Twitter or Instagram.
- Post an image of your damaged skis or snowboard, with a brief description of how it happened and make sure to use #EBskiBash or #EBboardBash in the description so that we can find your photo.
You have until March 30th to hashtag photos with #EBskiBash or #EBboardBash , after which we will look over all of them and decide which three are the most 'bashed up'.
1st Place Toko servicing package (which includes a mini iron, wax block, scraper and combi- brush) and a premium servicing voucher.
2nd Place receives a Toko mini iron and a premium servicing voucher.
3rd Place gets a premium servicing voucher.
Unfortunately we can't accept photos of snapped skis or snowboards, as like Harry Potter wands, once they're snapped even we can't magic them back into action!
Terms & Conditions
- You must reside in the UK (so we can post your prize).
- The competition ends on 30 April.
- The competition winners will be contacted via social media.
Here at Ellis Brigham we understand that your skis and snowboards take a lot of punishment over the winter. Our skilled ski technicians have an abundance of knowledge and experience in repairs and bringing skis back to life.
If you have been unfortunate enough to damage your skis or snowboard then don't panic just yet. Bring your skis or snowboard into one of our stores and let our experts assess the damage, then explain simply and clearly what we can do about it and provide you with a quote.