An evolution of an icon, 2021 sees the arrival of Osprey’s new Talon series. An upgraded back panel and sustainable fabrics lead the changes, for outstanding performance with less harm to the planet.
The ventilated AirScape back panel still offers torso length adjustment for a custom fit, but now features an injection moulded frame sheet for even better stability. Constructed from 100% recycled high tenacity Robic nylon, the light yet strong fabric is Bluesign approved and has a PFC-free Durable Water Repellent coating.
A staple capacity in the range, the Talon 33 excels as a hiking pack. Offering plenty of storage, including a mesh pocket under the lid and zipped pockets on the hip belt, it’s easy to keep your gear in check.
- 100 denier x 210 denier recycled Robic nylon
- 100% post-industrial recycled high tenacity nylon
- Global Recycled Standard certified and Bluesign approved
- C0 PFC-free Durable Water Repellent treatment
- Adjustable AirScape ventilated back panel
- Injection moulded HDPE frame sheet
- Adjustable torso length
- Sternum strap with safety whistle
- Zipped pockets on hip belt
- Scratch-free sunglasses and electronics pocket
- Internal key clip
- Fixed top lid access
- Mesh pocket under lid
- Front stretch mesh pocket
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Side compression straps
- Stow-on-the-Go walking pole attachment
- Dual ice axe/pole attachments
- Bike light attachment point
- External hydration access
Capacity: 33 litres