Continuing its quest to represent the best in backcountry freeride outerwear, TNF’s headline act the Summit Tsirku is reborn in the most durable waterproof and breathable fabric available, GORE-TEX PRO.
3-layer GORE-TEX PRO delivers the dream package of durably waterproof and highly breathable protection. There is a generous pocket provision to organize all your BC essentials, and the easy-access venting zips dump heat fast on the hike. The hyper-articulated fit, minimal seam construction and a practical long length combine to set you up for epic days hiking and riding the steep and deep.
80D 3-layer GORE-TEX PRO 100% recycled nylon fabric with ripstop backer.
- Fully sealed seams keep moisture out
- The adjustable semi drop hood is helmet-compatible
- YKK Aquaguard zips help keep the weather at bay
- Low profile YKK Flatknit underarm venting zips dump heat fast
- Hyper-articulated 3D fit is built around skiing and riding movement
- Two vertical chest pockets have internal gear organisers
- Two side-entry cargo pockets for convenient storage
- Two top-entry lower pockets are low bulk and pack-friendly
- Wrist pocket with goggle wipe and lift pass pouch
- Two internal stretch mesh pockets stash goggles and other essentials
- Stretch inner powder skirt keeps snow out
- 80cm centre back length
Matching Ski Pants
306317 Women’s Summit Verbier GORE-TEX Bib