Custom moulding available in selected stores, free of charge. Please enquire with your local store to check availability.
The award-winning Forge GORE-TEX is the ultimate trekking boot. Designed to meet the demands of serious trekkers, they achieve exceptional levels of comfort and protection. Durable nubuck leather, GORE-TEX Extended Comfort and Tecnica's innovative C.A.S. technologies come together to produce a boot you can really rely on. Finished with a Vibram Forge sole and outstanding Megagrip rubber, they give confidence-inspiring grip on all terrains.
- Custom Adaptive Shape (C.A.S.) upper with heat mouldable zones
- Heat mouldable ankle pads, arch and heel pocket create a tailor-made fit
- 1.8mm nubuck leather uppers with highly abrasion resistant stretch fabric
- GORE-TEX Extended Comfort for highly breathable, waterproof protection
- Unique overlapping collar construction
- Relieves pressure points from the medial malleolar pad
- Self-locking lace design with high-tenacity Kevlar loops
- Full rubber toe rand for durability and grip
- C.A.S. trekking footbed with a fully customisable arch and heel cup
- EVA layer under forefoot and heel aids comfort and cushioning
- Adaptive midsole system; two layers of EVA/one layer of ESS
- Vibram Forge sole with Megagrip rubber for exceptional traction
- Tecnica Anatomical Last is precise, supportive and comfortable
- 620g (single boot size 8)