Our ex demo Red paddleboards have been lightly used. They may have been on water, used in in-store displays or been on photoshoots. Each ex demo paddleboard is fully guaranteed from your date of purchase. Limited stock available.
The 10’6” Ride is an inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard that will see you right in all conditions. Red’s most popular model, it delivers excellent durability along with superior stability.
From a leisurely paddle to action-packed surf, the board gives a smooth and predictable ride. Easy to load up and go, the new Adjustable Cargo System keeps your gear secure. The twin D-ring system is quick to release, and the small loop is ideal for storing a water bottle. Suitable for every type of paddler, this is all-round performance at its best.
The 10’6” Ride Hybrid Tough Package ensures you have everything you need to get out and explore. This includes an adjustable Hybrid Tough paddle. It combines a rigid and durable nylon blade with the flexibility of a hybrid shaft. A new Leash Connection System keeps the blade and mid-section tethered together for easy setup.
Making it easy to get your Stand-Up Paddleboard kit from A to B, the package also includes an ATB Transformer Bag. With a 3-in-1 design, you can roll it, carry it, or strip it back to a bagless carry. The harness is height-adjustable for a personalised fit. Ergonomic support for your shoulders and back maximises comfort. Large all-terrain wheels make handling rugged terrain a breeze. Use the bagless skeleton system when accessing remote waterways. Comprising the carry harness and a strap system, you can carry your Stand-Up Paddleboard essentials, then take the straps and pump onto the water with you.
- Inflatable 10’6” Ride Stand-Up Paddleboard
- Front and rear handles allow you to easily pull the board out of the water
- Adjustable Cargo System - improved system with one adjustable bungee strap and two flat elastic straps
- Bottom two straps are closer together to aid storing smaller items
- Twin D-ring locking system allows easy adjustment and release
- Small loop is ideal for water bottle storage
- Central ergonomic tubular handle is cushioned and comfortable
- Grippy embossed EVA deck pad stops deck becoming slippery
- Rear diamond-cut tail pad offers increased grip when turning
- Rear marine-grade stainless steel D-ring leash point
- Premium grade valve system creates an air- and water-tight seal
- Fixed durable, flexible iFins make board straighter and faster to paddle
- Adjustable three-piece Hybrid Tough Stand-Up Paddleboard paddle
- Hybrid carbon/glass fibre shaft and durable nylon blade
- Leash Connection System tethers blade and mid-section together for easy setup
- Non-glued components – each paddle piece is both replaceable and recyclable
- Board: 10’6” Ride
- Pump: Titan II hand pump
- Paddle: Hybrid Tough
- Fins: fixed moulded twin iFins
- Leash: 8” Coiled
- Backpack: ATB Transformer Bag fits board, paddle, and extras
- Accessories: repair kit and water-resistant phone case
- Board length: 10’6”/3.20m
- Board width: 32”/81cm
- Board thickness: 4.7”/12cm
- Board volume: 245 litres
- Board weight: 11.1g
- Bag size: 98cm (h) x 38cm (w) x 36cm (d)
- Bag volume: 134 litres
- Maximum rider weight: 100kg
Red’s Ride stand up paddleboard (SUP) range gives all-round performance. The design prioritises versatility and ease of use, with several lengths available to accommodate different passenger or weight needs. Including their most popular models, the Ride range will suit beginners and more experienced paddlers alike.