The Tamok GORE-TEX Jacket is where Norrøna combines its big mountain apparel know how with a younger freeride aesthetic. This jacket also takes a massive step forward with its eco-credentials by using GORE-TEX ePE membrane, a world first for GORE in eliminating fluorinated chemicals from both DWR coating and membrane.
3-layer 70D x 160D GORE-TEX ePE recycled fabric delivers high levels of waterproof and highly breathable performance with a soft and quiet feel. With a helmet-compatible hood, two large pack-friendly chest pockets, two spacious lower cargo pockets and deep underarm vents, the Tamok is all set-up for big freeride days.
GORE-TEX ePE 3-layer with 70D x 160D recycled nylon face fabric. Shoulders and elbows are reinforced with GORE-TEX ePE 3-layer with 200D recycled nylon fabric. Recycled solution dyed C-Knit backer.
- Fully sealed seams keep moisture out
- The adjustable 3D hood is helmet-compatible
- YKK Aquaguard zips help keep the weather at bay
- Deep underarm venting zips dump heat fast
- Large vertical chest pockets are pack and harness friendly
- Lower cargo pockets have high volume
- Zipped arm pocket for rapid ski pass access
- Stretch inner cuffs for comfort
- Laminated inner pockets stash essentials
- Snow skirt with pant attachments keeps snow out
- Weight 754g
Matching Ski Pants
339301 Men’s Tamok GORE-TEX Performance Shell Bib