The Tamok GORE-TEX Bibs combine Norrøna’s big mountain apparel know how with a younger freeride aesthetic. These high-end bib pants also feature the debut of GORE-TEX ePE membrane, a world first for GORE in eliminating fluorinated chemicals from both DWR coating and membrane.
3-layer 200D GORE-TEX ePE recycled fabric delivers high levels of waterproof and highly breathable performance with a soft and quiet feel. The high bib has adjustable suspenders and a highly breathable stretch back. Deep hip to knee leg zips have 2-way sliders for fine-tuned venting, while two big cargo pockets, a chest pocket and a handy hip pocket offer lots of storage options.
GORE-TEX ePE 3-layer with 200D recycled nylon face fabric. Recycled, solution dyed C-Knit backer.
- Fully sealed seams keep moisture out
- High bib has a breathable stretch back
- YKK Aquaguard zips help keep the weather at bay
- Hip to knee leg zips dump heat fast
- Two large zipped cargo pockets for convenient storage
- Zipped hip pocket for money and credit cards
- Zip fly, you know why
- Zipped chest pocket to keep your precious stuff close
- 350D Vectran lower leg reinforcement protects again ski edge cuts
- Inner snow gaiters keep the deep stuff out of your boots
- Weight 816g