The Lofoten GORE-TEX Insulated Jacket is Norrøna’s stand-out best-seller. Perfect for in-resort skiing and for lift-accessed off-piste, it delivers high levels of worst weather protection with enough insulation to take the edge off the most frigid winter conditions.
The 2-layer GORE-TEX recycled nylon outer fabric works brilliantly with the recycled zonal insulation to deliver the best heavy weather protection for cold days on the mountain and back home. The well-designed hood is volume adjustable and helmet compatible, lots of zipped pockets organise your stuff, and good ventilation adapts to varying conditions. Eminently versatile, this grab-and-go winter jacket will become your best friend from the ski resort to the high street.
GORE-TEX 2-layer with 70D recycled nylon face fabric. PFC-free durable water repellent treatment. Zonal recycled Thermo40 insulation.
- Fully sealed seams keep moisture out
- The adjustable 3D hood is helmet-compatible
- Hood has no insulation for versatility
- Insulated around neck area to enhance fit and comfort
- YKK Aquaguard zips help keep the weather at bay
- Two vertical chest pockets for pack-friendly organisation
- Zipped hand pockets for convenient storage
- Zipped arm pocket stashes your ski lift pass
- Underarm venting zips dump heat fast
- Inner mesh pocket for goggles or hat
- Stretch inner cuffs for comfort
- Snap back snow skirt keep snow out
- Weight 920g
Matching Ski Pants
339008 Men’s Lofoten GORE-TEX Insulated Pants