The running vest that started it all, Ultimate Direction’s Ultra Vest 5.0 continues to set the benchmark. Perfectly suited to the demands of long-distance running, it delivers a customisable fit that’s second to none.
Featuring UD’s Comfort Cinch 2.0 system, it adjusts over the small of the back instead of the sides for optimal comfort. Now with thinner, smaller components and improved articulation, it’s lighter, streamlined and more adjustable for a precise fit than can be amended on-the-go.
Whether it’s a spare layer, nutrition, trekking poles or water, numerous storage options help hone your kit organisation, including a weather-resistant pocket on the shoulder strap and hydration bladder compatible main compartment. Elevating the hydration vest further, the Ultra Vest 5.0 includes two new Body Bottle II 500s; featuring UD’s proprietary polyethylene Peeva laminate on the inside, it gives clean-tasting water in a lighter-weight design.
- Pack-vest style fit
- Ultralight mesh, four-way stretch fabrics and ripstop pattern balance breathability, mobility and durability
- Shoulder strap shaping promotes comfort and even weight distribution
- Updated Comfort Cinch 2.0 system with dual pull cords
- Thinner and smaller hardware reduces weight and increase adjustability
- Easier to adjust on-the-go
- Updated lightweight hook and loop sternum strap adjustment
- Small weather resistant pocket on shoulder strap
- Front stretch mesh pockets are phone compatible
- Front storage for hydration, fuel and valuables
- Includes two new Ultimate Direction Body Bottle II 500ml
- New bottles use Peeva: internal proprietary PE laminate for clean-taste water
- Rear main zipped compartment
- 3L hydration bladder compatible
- Rear vertical zipped pockets
- Rear elastic bungee system
- Trekking pole holders
Capacity: 10.8 litres
Weight: 180g (without bottles)