Shed weight without sacrificing performance with The North Face's Summit L5 LT FUTURELIGHT™ Pant. Designed to excel in high-alpine environments, it perfectly balances durability, weather protection and lightweight construction, achieved through the use of their pioneering FUTURELIGHT™ fabric technology. The most advanced breathable-waterproof outerwear material available, complemented by 3D ergonomic patterning for optimal mobility, finished with a streamlined feature set, should make it the first choice for your next summit assault.
FUTURELIGHT™ is made with a Nanospinning process. The Nanospun fibres create Nano-level holes to allow for impressive porosity while still maintaining waterproofness, letting air move through the garment and provide more venting in the fabric than ever before. Through Nanospinning, weight, stretch, breathability, durability and construction can be adjusted, to achieve optimal activity-specific performance.
- FUTURELIGHT™ 3 layer fabric is fully waterproof, windproof and ultra-breathable
- Nanospinning process creates Nano-level holes, allowing for incredible porosity while still maintaining total waterproofness
- 3D ergonomic patterning for optimal mobility
- Elasticated rear waistband
- Durable belt loops
- Fly zip with snap closure
- Zipped thigh pocket with bellow construction for extra room
- Small mesh pocket incorporated into thigh pocket
- Side ankle zips for easy access
- Adjustable snap tabs at hem
- Kevlar kick patches for increased durability
- Standard fit
- 400g (M)