For winter climbing expeditions, you need the Summit L6 Down Belay Parka in your collection. A best-in-class insulator, high-quality 800 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down delivers optimal warmth to the core, complemented with 700 fill RDS down in the sleeves to aid mobility and reduce bulk. Minimising heat loss, the insulated baffled hood, draught yoke around the neck and shoulders, and full-length draught tube behind the front zip help seal in the heat further. Protected by The North Face’s FUTURELIGHT™ and Pertex Quantum Pro, the body-mapped outer fabrics provide the weather resistance and durability critical for winter mountain conditions.
FUTURELIGHT™ is made with a Nanospinning process. The Nanospun fibres create Nano-level holes to allow for impressive porosity while still maintaining waterproofness, letting air move through the garment and provide more venting in the fabric than ever before. Through Nanospinning, weight, stretch, breathability, durability and construction can be adjusted, to achieve optimal activity-specific performance.
- FUTURELIGHT™ fabric is fully waterproof, windproof and ultra-breathable
- Pertex Quantum Pro is light, strong and highly weather resistant
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) treatment for added moisture resistance
- 800 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) goose down offers superior warmth
- 700 fill RDS goose down in sleeves provides compression resistance
- Welded baffle construction eliminates cold spots
- Adjustable insulated hood fully baffled for reliable warmth
- High front collar construction for maximum warmth when hood is up
- Thick, warm draught yoke around the neck and shoulders
- Two-way front zip with full-length draught tube
- Large pockets for optimal storage
- 780g (M)