Success in high-alpine environments can be a fickle thing, where wind, rain, rock and ice will put even the most technical apparel to the test. With the Men's Summit L5 FUTURELIGHT™ Pant, you can level the playing field. Built to withstand tough mountain conditions, they utilise TNF's FUTURELIGHT™ fabric for a new standard in waterproof, breathable performance. Fully protective, without compromising comfort or mobility, this expedition-proven piece will be a kit staple.
FUTURELIGHT™ is made with a Nanospinning process. The Nanospun fibres create Nano-level holes to allow for impressive porosity while still maintaining waterproofness, letting air move through the garment and provide more venting in the fabric than ever before. Through Nanospinning, weight, stretch, breathability, durability and construction can be adjusted, to achieve optimal activity-specific performance.
- FUTURELIGHT™ 3 layer fabric is fully waterproof, windproof and ultra-breathable
- Nanospinning process creates Nano-level holes, allowing for incredible porosity while still maintaining total waterproofness
- 3D ergonomic patterning for optimal mobility
- Removable adjustable suspenders
- Elasticated rear waistband with adjustable snap tabs
- Two-way full-length side zips
- Zipped thigh pockets with bellow construction for extra room
- Gear loops on inside of thigh pockets
- Adjustable hem snap tabs
- Integrated adjustable stretch fabric gaiters with tie-down eyelets
- Kevlar kick patches for increased durability
- Standard fit