The Squad uses a semi-rimless style frame and cylindrical lens resulting in a stylish minimalist look. With Smith's key technologies used and complete with two lenses, you are set for all conditions you are likely to encounter on the mountain.
- Smith’s ChromaPop lens technology filters two specific wavelengths of light that cause colour confusion. The result is a lens that offers greater definition, more natural colour and better clarity.
- The cylindrical Carbonic-X lens with Fog-X anti-fog inner offers high impact protection, is more scratch resistant and better at managing moisture.
- TLT lens technology gives crystal clear vision and clarity.
- Semi-rimless design increases the field of view by removing excess frame material.
- Responsive Fit allows the frame to adjust and flex to the contours of your face.
- The ultra-wide silicone backed strap grips to the outside of helmets to keep them in place.
- Dual-slide strap adjustment allows for a precise fit.
- 2-layer DriWix face foam provides a snug, comfortable and dry fit.
ChromaPop Everyday Violet Mirror – With a 23% VLT Smith’s highly-versatile Everyday range of lenses are designed for medium to bright conditions with a mirror coating to reduce glare.
Yellow – With a 69% VLT this lens is at its optimum in heavily overcast and snowy conditions.
Visual Light Transmission, VLT, refers to the amount of light that penetrates a lens. A low percentage means less light passes through and a higher percentage lets an increased amount of light through. A lens with a lower VLT rating is better for bright conditions, where as one with a higher VLT is more suited for overcast and snowy days.
- Lens: ChromaPop Everyday Violet Mirror + Yellow
- VLT: 23% + 69%
- Size: Medium