The Showcase provides superior helmet and eyewear compatibilty along with some of Smith’s best lens technologies. One of the most popular goggles of choice for those who wear prescription eyewear and are looking for a smaller fit goggle.
Lens: ChromaPop Everyday Violet Mirror
VLT: 23% (CAT 2)
Size: Women's Small
Lens Shape: Spherical
ChromaPop Everyday Violet Mirror – With a 23% VLT Smith’s highly-versatile Everyday range of lenses are designed for medium to bright conditions with a mirror coating to reduce glare.
Visual Light Transmission, VLT, refers to the amount of light that penetrates a lens. A low percentage means less light passes through and a higher percentage lets an increased amount of light through. A lens with a lower VLT rating is better for bright conditions, where as one with a higher VLT is more suited for overcast and snowy days.
- Smith’s ChromaPop lens technology filters two specific wavelengths of light that cause colour confusion. The result is a lens that offers greater definition, more natural colour and better clarity.
- The spherical Carbonic-X lens with Fog-X anti-fog inner offers high impact protection, is more scratch resistant and better at managing moisture.
- TLT lens technology gives crystal clear vision and clarity.
- QuickFit strap adjustment system with buckle makes them easy to put on with a helmet, the ultra-wide silicone backed strap keeps goggles securely in place.
- Floating membrane eliminates temple pressure while wearing prescription glasses.
- The 2-layer DriWix face foam is comfortable and dry while adding a solid fit.