The Range goggle is part of Smith's Airflow range offering lens venting and combining decades of technological innovations to provide clear vision in even the toughest of conditions.
Lens: Ignitor Mirror
VLT: 35% (CAT 2)
Lens Shape: Cylindrical
Ignitor Mirror – A universal lens tint designed to reduce eye fatigue while enhancing contrast and depth perception. Suitable for a wide range of conditions with a 35% VLT.
Visual Light Transmission, VLT, refers to the amount of light that penetrates a lens. A low percentage means less light passes through and a higher percentage lets an increased amount of light through. A lens with a lower VLT rating is better for bright conditions, where as one with a higher VLT is more suited for overcast and snowy days.
- Cylindrical carbonic-X lens with Fog-X anti-fog inner offers high impact protection, is more scratch resistant and better at managing moisture.
- TLT lens technology gives crystal clear vision and clarity.
- Airflow lens technology provides active ventilation to reduce fogging.
- Responsive Fit allows the frame to adjust and flex to the contours of your face.
- The ultra-wide silicone backed strap grips to the outside of helmets to keep them in place.
- Dual-slide strap adjustment allows for a precise fit.
- 2-layer DriWix face foam provides a snug, comfortable and dry fit.