The Prophecy provides superior helmet and eyewear compatibility along with some of Smith’s best lens technologies. One of the most popular goggles of choice for those who wear prescription eyewear.
- Smith’s ChromaPop lens technology filters two specific wavelengths of light that cause colour confusion. The result is a lens that offers greater definition, more natural colour and better clarity.
- The spherical Carbonic-X lens with Fog-X anti-fog inner offers high impact protection, is more scratch resistant and better at managing moisture.
- TLT lens technology gives crystal clear vision and clarity.
- Regulator adjustable lens venting allows for control of airflow for reduced fogging.
- QuickFit strap adjustment system with buckle makes them easy to put on with a helmet, the ultra-wide silicone backed strap keeps goggles securely in place.
- Articulating outrigger positioning system makes for a better fit when wearing a helmet.
- Floating membrane eliminates temple pressure while wearing prescription glasses.
- The 2-layer DriWix face foam is comfortable and dry while adding a solid fit.
ChromaPop Everyday Green Mirror – With a 23% VLT Smith’s highly-versatile Everyday range of lenses are designed for medium to bright conditions with a mirror coating to reduce glare.
Visual Light Transmission, VLT, refers to the amount of light that penetrates a lens. A low percentage means less light passes through and a higher percentage lets an increased amount of light through. A lens with a lower VLT rating is better for bright conditions, where as one with a higher VLT is more suited for overcast and snowy days.
- Lens: ChromaPop Everyday Green Mirror
- VLT: 23%
Frame Size: Medium/Large