Smith’s top end goggle uses their very latest technical features, including MAG Quick Release lens changing system, so you can enjoy your day on the mountain. Coming with two lenses you are set for all conditions you are likely to encounter.
- Smith’s ChromaPop lens technology filters two specific wavelengths of light that cause colour confusion. The result is a lens that offers greater definition, more natural colour and better clarity.
- The Spherical Carbonic-X lens with 5X anti-fog inner offers high impact protection, is more scratch resistant and better at managing moisture.
- TLT lens technology gives crystal clear vision and clarity.
- MAG quick release change system makes swapping between lenses simple; magnets position the lens and a dual lock keep it in place.
- Responsive Fit design allows the frame to adjust and flex to the contours of your face.
- QuickFit strap adjustment system with buckle makes them easy to put on with a helmet, the ultra-wide silicone backed strap keeps goggles securely in place.
- The 3-layer DriWix face foam is comfortable and dry while adding a solid fit.
ChromaPop Everyday Green Mirror – With a 23% VLT Smith’s highly-versatile Everyday range of lenses are designed for medium to bright conditions with a mirror coating to reduce glare.
ChromaPop Storm Rose Flash – With a 50% VLT this lens is tuned to optimise contrast and increase definition when the storms come in and conditions deteriorate.
Visual Light Transmission, VLT, refers to the amount of light that penetrates a lens. A low percentage means less light passes through and a higher percentage lets an increased amount of light through. A lens with a lower VLT rating is better for bright conditions, where as one with a higher VLT is more suited for overcast and snowy days.
- Lens: ChromaPop Everyday Green Mirror + ChromaPop Storm Rose Flash
- VLT: 23% + 50%
- Size: Medium