Celebrating the fusion between art and snowboarding in collaboration with Jackson, Wyoming's, Asymbol gallery, the Dragon x ASYMBOL eyewear collection showcases the artwork of Dragon athletes and ambassadors With designs from legendary snowboarders, including Jamie Lynn and Bryan Iguchi, alongside artists Iuna Tinta and Britain's very own Schoph, these limited-edition goggles will be highly sought after.
The large fit D1 is popular amongst snowboarders and freeskiers alike. It uses a clean and simple design, fits over optical glasses and has all the features you need to enjoy day-after-day on the mountain. Coming with two lenses means you're covered for all the conditions you're likely to face.
- Dragon's LUMALENS is engineered to optimise and improve visibility in all environments. It offers enhanced colour vividness, increased contrast, precise depth perception, and reduces eye fatigue for optimal performance.
- Small notches in the frame make them compatible with most prescription eyewear.
- The vented cylindrical double lens has a 200% Super Anti-fog coating to handle the grimmest of conditions.
- Lens venting along the top increases airflow to keep them mist free.
- Dual-layer face foam with hypoallergenic micro fleece lining offers a snug yet comfortable/dry fit.
Dark Smoke – With a 20% VLT this lens is suited for bright light, sunny conditions. The lens has a hydrophobic hard coating to repel water and give added protection.
LUMALENS Flash Blue – With a 51% VLT this lens is suited for overcast, cloudy conditions. The lens has a hydrophobic hard coating to repel water and give added protection.
Visual Light Transmission (VLT) refers to the amount of light that penetrates a lens. A low percentage means less light passes through and a higher percentage lets an increased amount of light through. A lens with a lower VLT rating is better for bright conditions; where as one with a higher VLT is more suited for overcast and snowy days.