The unmistakable look of the O Frame 2.0 Pro XL is a throwback to Oakley’s DNA. Offering a large lens and fit with a streamlined frame geometry for an increased field of view. With only the necessary tech needed to keep you enjoying your day on the hill it keeps a simple look and the price down. Best of all, they now come with 2 High Impact lenses so you are covered for all conditions.
- Dual vented lens with F2 Anti-fog coating to keep fogging away.
- Flexible O Matter frame conforms to the shape of your face.
- Triple-layer polar fleece foam creates a solid yet comfortable/dry fit.
- Discreet notches in the frame make them compatible with most prescription eyewear.
Fire Iridium is best suited for variable to sunny conditions with the Iridium coating reducing glare from sunlight reflecting off the snow.
Persimmon is best suited for snowy and cloudy days with a tint that increases depth perception and contrast on the mountain.
Visual Light Transmission, VLT, refers to the amount of light that penetrates a lens. A low percentage means less light passes through and a higher percentage lets an increased amount of light through. A lens with a lower VLT rating is better for bright conditions, where as one with a higher VLT is more suited for overcast and snowy days.
- Lens: Fire Iridium + Persimmon
- VLT: 16% + 61%
- Size: Large