Skier Sammy Carlson has gone from winning several X-games medals to filming multiple video parts, earning himself a pro model goggle in the process. The Line Miner uses a streamlined frame design and a large cylindrical lens that sits close to the face in order to create an exceptional field of view. Packed full of features it offers skiers and snowboarders the protection and comfort they need from their goggles to enjoy endless days in the mountains. Large fit but not oversized.
- Uses Oakley’s Prizm lens technology which has been specifically engineered to enhance visibility and contrast.
- The Dual lens has an F3 Anti-fog coating to prevent moisture build-up and keep your vision clear.
- The frame has discreet notches allowing compatibility with most prescription eyewear.
- Triple-layer polar fleece foam creates a solid yet comfortable/dry fit.
Prizm Torch Iridium is suited for variable to sunny conditions; the Iridium coating reduces glare from sunlight reflecting off the snow, whilst the rose tint increases definition in flatter light. Prizm technology blocks specific wavelengths of light whilst boosting others to provide maximum contrast and enhanced visibility. This greater clarity results in reduced reaction times and increased performance over a wide range of light conditions.
Visual Light Transmission, VLT, refers to the amount of light that penetrates a lens. A low percentage means less light passes through and a higher percentage lets an increased amount of light through. A lens with a lower VLT rating is better for bright conditions, where as one with a higher VLT is more suited for overcast and snowy days.
- Lens: Prizm Torch Iridium
- VLT: 8-18%
- Size: Large