Made for those who are uncompromising in regards to clear vision and will always venture out in even the roughest of conditions. Inferno Lens Technology lets you defrost and clear your goggles at the push of a button. A lightweight Lithium-Ion battery pack mounted to the side of the strap provides heat evenly across the lens when activated, evaporating fog and defrosting your goggles in no time. Using a 3-minute cycle which is usually enough to clear the lens, with a full battery lasting around 25-30 cycles. Large fit but not oversized.
- - Uses Oakley's Prizm lens technology which has been specifically engineered to enhance visibility and contrast
- - The Dual lens has an F3 Anti-fog coating to prevent moisture build up and keep your vision clear
- - The frame has discreet notches allowing compatibility with most prescription eyewear
- - Triple-layer polar fleece foam creates a solid yet comfortable/dry fit
Prizm Jade Iridium is suited for variable to sunny conditions; the Iridium coating reduces glare from sunlight reflecting off the snow, whilst the rose tint increases definition in flatter light. Prizm technology blocks specific wavelengths of light whilst boosting others to provide maximum contrast and enhanced visibility. This greater clarity results in reduced reaction times and increased performance over a wide range of light conditions.
Visual Light Transmission, VLT, refers to the amount of light that penetrates a lens. A low percentage means less light passes through and a higher percentage lets an increased amount of light through. A lens with a lower VLT rating is better for bright conditions; where as one with a higher VLT is more suited for overcast and snowy days.
- VLT: 13%
- Lens: Prizm Inferno Jade Iridium
- Close To Face
- Triple-Layer Face Foam
- Large Lens
- F3 Anti-Fog Coating