The Flight Tracker XL is set to become a classic in Oakley’s range, with all the necessary tech to enhance your time in the mountains. The full-rim, low profile frame creates a modern look with an increased field of view over its predecessor. The shape fits well with helmets and the silicone backed strap keeps the goggle firmly in place, it's also Over the Glasses compatible. The lens uses Oakley’s tried and tested Prizm technology for razor-sharp clarity and increased depth perception. Suits people looking for a larger fit and maximum vision.
Lens: Prizm Torch Iridium
VLT: 17% (CAT 3)
Lens Shape: Toric
Prizm Torch Iridium is suited for variable to sunny conditions; the Iridium coating reduces glare from sunlight reflecting off the snow, whilst the rose tint increases definition in flatter light. Prizm technology blocks specific wavelengths of light whilst boosting others to provide maximum contrast and enhanced visibility. This greater clarity results in reduced reaction times and increased performance over a wide range of light conditions.
Visual Light Transmission, VLT, refers to the amount of light that penetrates a lens. A low percentage means less light passes through and a higher percentage lets an increased amount of light through. A lens with a lower VLT rating is better for bright conditions, where as one with a higher VLT is more suited for overcast and snowy days.
- Oakley’s Prizm lens technology has been specifically engineered to enhance visibility and contrast over a wider range of light conditions.
- F3 Anti-fog lens coating prevents moisture build-up keeping your vision clear.
- The Iridium coating on the outer lens reduces glare from the sun/snow.
- With High Definition Optics (HDO), the lens is cut thicker over the optical centre and thinner towards the edge, helping eliminate any distortion.
- High-grade Plutonite lens material is engineered to give clear, sharp, and accurate vision while offering protection against impacts.
- The flexible O Matter frame conforms to the shape of your face.
- 50mm silicone backed strap keeps the goggle securely in place, even on a shiny helmet surface.
- Discreet notches in the frame allow compatibility with most prescription eyewear.
- Triple-layer polar fleece foam creates a solid yet comfortable/dry fit.
- 100% UV protection.