The medium fit Fall Line goggle is Oakley’s newest addition and uses a rimless frame design which sits close to the face to open up a large field of view. The cylindrical lens gives a clean, simplistic look which is popular amongst freeskiers and snowboarders.
- Uses Oakley’s Prizm lens technology which has been specifically engineered to enhance visibility and contrast.
- A Dual Vented lens is used with F3 Anti-fog coating to prevent moisture build-up and keep your vision clear.
- Rimless frame design allows the goggle to sit close to the face increasing peripheral vision.
- The frame has discreet notches allowing compatibility with most prescription eyewear.
- Triple-layer polar fleece foam creates a solid yet comfortable/dry fit.
Prizm Torch Iridium is suited for variable to sunny conditions; the Iridium coating reduces glare from sunlight reflecting off the snow, whilst the rose tint increases definition in flatter light. Prizm technology blocks specific wavelengths of light whilst boosting others to provide maximum contrast and enhanced visibility. This greater clarity results in reduced reaction times and increased performance over a wide range of light conditions.
Visual Light Transmission, VLT, refers to the amount of light that penetrates a lens. A low percentage means less light passes through and a higher percentage lets an increased amount of light through. A lens with a lower VLT rating is better for bright conditions, where as one with a higher VLT is more suited for overcast and snowy days.
- Lens: Prizm Torch Iridium
- VLT: 8-18%
- Size: Medium