Loved by both ski instructors and keen holiday skiers, worst weather protection and all-day comfort combine in the hardworking Lofoten GORE-TEX Insulated Pant.
Perfect for in-resort skiing and lift-accessed off piste, this popular ski pant delivers high levels of all-weather protection with low bulk zonal insulation for the coldest days. Solidly built in GORE-TEX 2L with 150D recycled polyester face fabric, the recycled Thermo40 insulation delivers reassuring warmth with little bulk. Lots of pockets and good venting complete this winning package.
GORE-TEX 2-layer with 150D recycled polyester face fabric. PFC-free durable water repellent treatment. Zonal recycled Thermo40 insulation.
- Fully sealed seams keep moisture out
- YKK Aquaguard zips help keep the weather at bay
- Hip to knee leg zips with two sliders dump heat on the hike
- Easy-adjust waist tabs for a custom fit
- Two large zipped cargo pockets for convenient storage
- Zipped hip pocket for money and credit cards
- Rear zipped pocket adds to organization options
- Zip fly, you know why
- Lower leg reinforcement protects again ski edge cuts
- Inner snow gaiters keep the deep stuff out of your boots
- Weight 828g