Welcome Back. Our Doors Are Open
From 15th June we will be opening our doors and looking forward to welcoming you back! It will take us a few weeks to have all stores reopened but here are the stores that we plan to open in this first week:
Ellis Brigham Stores:
- Bristol 15th June
- Kensington High Street 15th June
- Covent Garden 17th June
- Manchester Deansgate 20th June
- Chester 22nd June
- Chelmsford 22nd June
- Stratford 23rd June
The North Face Stores:
- Westfield White City 15th June
- Stratford 15th June
- Cambridge 18th June
- Meadowhall 20th June
- Chelmsford 20th June
- Covent Garden 22nd June
When your favourite Ellis Brigham store reopens you can be reassured that we are following the guidance and implementing it as required:
Here are some of the things we have implemented to protect you and our teams:
- We will be limiting the number of people in stores – this may mean a slight delay in you entering the store.
- We will have Customer Service Hosts at our entrances to guide you through the new layout and answer any questions.
- One way systems will be in operation so please follow the floor markings.
- We will have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene stations at entrances for use on entry and exit.
- Certain items will be quarantined for 72 hours after use for the protection of other customers
- We have placed markers on the floor to help you with the 2m distance rule.
- Our staff have been offered visors and masks and gloves so please don’t be alarmed if they are wearing them.