Lightweight Gear For Adventure
Image source: Scott Rinckenberger
Don’t let your gear weigh you down. From long distance backpacking trips to micro-adventures, packing lightweight kit gives you the freedom to move faster and enjoy the surroundings rather than the strain on your back.
Featuring technical fabrics and innovative design, lightweight camping kit tips the scales in your favour while still delivering the performance and reliability needed for successful outdoor exploration.
Hubba Hubba NX
- 20 denier Durashield nylon ripstop flysheet
- DAC Featherlite NFL pole
- Mesh canopy and cross-ventilating flysheet aid airflow
- Compression stuff sack
- Capacity: 2 person
- Weight: 1.72kg/1.54kg (min)
Designed with backpacking in mind, the lightweight Hubba Hubba NX gives the luxury of space without a weight penalty. Thanks to a unique pole construction, it provides a practical living space where head and elbow room is maximised.
Lamina Z Spark
- Welded Lamina construction enhances loft and eliminates cold spots
- Face gasket and tailored hood help block draughts and seal in warmth
- Full length zip with double sliders for controlled ventilation
- Comfort foot box follows natural foot position for maximum warmth and comfort
- Total weight: 0.94kg
A superb choice for UK camping across the warmer months, this synthetic sleeping bag can handle mixed conditions with ease. Warm, water-resistant, durable and compressible, it’s got what you need for a good night’s sleep.
- Size: 51 x 183 x 6.3cm
- Rolled Size: 23 x 10cm
- Weight: 350g
- R-Value: 3.2
The ultimate in outdoor comfort and compactness, the XLite air mat uses ThermaCapture technology to provide greater warmth in a superlight package.
Quick Solo System
- 1.3 litre hard-anodised aluminium pot
- Strainer lid
- Insulated mug
- Nesting self-contained design
- Weight: 304g
For solo travellers moving fast and light, this cook set is ideal. Including a 1.3L pot, strainer lid and insulated mug, it provides the essentials in a lightweight, space saving design.