Building on the success of the original, the MQM Flex 2 GORE-TEX now features tear-resistant uppers, a flexible cushioned midsole and Merrell’s mountain-grade Quantum Grip sole. Retaining the quick and nimble feel that made it so popular in the first place, it combines the best features of a trail runner and a hiker into one impressive shoe.
Made with GORE-TEX Invisible Fit technology, the construction has an improved GORE-TEX membrane alignment, reducing weight and pressure points while increasing dry-out times. The result is a waterproof shoe that can provide the comfortable fit and feel of an unprotected style.
- Waterproof mesh upper
- GORE-TEX waterproof membrane with bonded Invisible Fit construction
- Invisible Fit construction ensures waterproof protection yet fits and feels like an unprotected shoe, for improved comfort and reduced pressure points
- Tongue-integrated lacing system for a more secure fit
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Protective TPU toe cap
- Low cut ankle for freedom of movement
- Removable Kinetic Fit BASE contoured insole for flexible support
- FLEXconnect dual-directional flex-groove EVA midsole for agility and stability
- Rock plate protects on rocky terrain
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Merrell mountain-grade Quantum Grip rubber sole
- 5mm lugs for optimal traction
- 354g (single shoe size 8.5)