The Ventilate is well suited for those looking for a goggle for ski touring, or who just want ultra-ventilation. To avoid fogging during accents, the SuperFlow System enables the lens to edge forward away from the frame for greater ventilation; this also proves handy during those busy gondola rides up the mountain. To top it off they use a Polarized lens which eliminates glare from light reflecting off the snow.
Red Polarized Multilayer Fire – With a 15% VLT this lens is suited to sunnier conditions and the Polarizing filter eliminates glare off the snow.
Visual Light Transmission (VLT) refers to the amount of light that penetrates a lens. A low percentage means less light passes through and a higher percentage lets an increased amount of light through. A lens with a lower VLT rating is better for bright conditions, where as one with a higher VLT is more suited for overcast and snowy days.
- Lens: Red Polarized Multilayer Fire
- VLT: 15%
- Fit: Medium
- SuperFlow System allows the lens to clip away from the main frame but remain in place while hiking
- Minimalist frame design and spherical lens offer increased vision and a wide field of view
- Axis Strap System is a pivoting joint where it meets the frame, giving better helmet compatibility
- Anti-fog ventilated lens helps keeps your vision clear
- Dual soft foam provides comfort on the face and a snug fit