'GUARANTEED GRIP OR YOUR MONEY BACK'
The world's toughest shoe for the world's toughest muddy mountain runs and obstacle course races. Revolutionary graphene-enhanced rubber and fearsome 8mm studs deliver the world's toughest grip over soft and wet ground. Upper materials including Kevlar - commonly used in bulletproof vests - give high levels of durability and breathability to a shoe weighing just 260g. The MUDCLAW G 260 - Designed to make light work of all tough mud.
- Durable lightweight upper: super-tough, breathable mesh with Kevlar overlays for increased durability
- Attach the gaiter (included) to keep stones and all debris out of shoes for additional protection
- 4mm drop (8.5mm heel/4.5mm forefoot) promotes the best natural form for the athlete with largest range of motion in the ankle joint
- Extra propulsion: new EXTEROFLOW midsole absorbs, stores and then releases energy to propel you through the gait cycle
- Next-generation META-PLATE - a lightweight flexible rock plate that aligns with the foot's metatarsals for underfoot protection
- Soft ground traction: 8mm studs claw through mud and also stick to wet, rocky terrain
- World's toughest grip: Utilising the world's strongest material, graphene-enhanced rubber is 50% stronger, 50% more elastic and 50% harder wearing
- 260g (single shoe size 8)