How To Trail Run Workshops 2019 - Multiple Dates
We’ve teamed up with Salomon this spring to give our customers the chance to get out of hibernation and head out on the trails.
Our free workshops offer great trail running tips from our Salomon experts this spring and are a great opportunity to meet and run with other like-minded runners.
The workshops can help to develop your trail running skills with guidance and help from one of the expert Salomon Ambassadors, you’ll also get the chance to put the new Salomon Speedcross 5 & Sense Ride 2 trainers to the test for free.
Additionally, why not sign up for Plogging (picking up litter & jogging), which will include a guided run of approximately 5km. These events follow the workshop and allow you to put your new found skills to the test, look after your local trails and you can even pick up a cool Eco gift.
Each of the workshops will be led by one of Salomon expert Ambassadors – who will offer advice on tips for getting the best out of the trails.
There are a number of workshops happening throughout the country at the following locations:
- 6th April – 10 am - Box Hill Car Park, Dorking, KT20 7LB – How To Trail Run Workshop
- 6th April – Midday – Box Hill Car Park, Dorking, KT20 7LB– Plogging Workshop
- 6th April – 10 am –Kilpatrick Braes, Glasgow, G60 5HN – How To Trail Run Workshop
- 6th April – Midday –Ellis Brigham, Glasgow, PA4 8XQ – Plogging Workshop
- 7th April – 11 am –Ellis Brigham, Bristol, BS8 2XZ – How To Trail Run Workshop
- 7th April – 12:30 pm – Ellis Brigham, Bristol, BS8 2XZ – Plogging Workshop
- 7th April – 10 am –Hayfield Car Park, Aviemore, PH22 1QU – How To Trail Run Workshop
- 7th April - Midday –Hayfield Car Park, Aviemore, PH22 1QU – Plogging Workshop
- 13th April – 10 am – Ellis Brigham, Chelmsford, CM1 1GH – How to Trail Run Workshop
- 13th April – Midday – Ellis Brigham, Chelmsford, CM1 1GH – Plogging Workshop
- 14th April – 10 am –Heaton Park, Manchester, M25 0DL, – How To Trail Run Workshop
- 14th April – Midday –Heaton Park, Manchester, M25 0DL – Plogging Workshop
For more information or to register please visit the Salomon - how to trail run page.