The X1s offers the style and premium performance that Dragon has become renowned for. The twin lens package covers you for all conditions you’re likely to encounter on the hill. Designed to fit medium sized faces.
- Dragon’s Lumalens is engineered to optimise and improve visibility in all environments. It offers enhanced colour vividness, increased contrast, precise depth perception, and reduces eye fatigue for optimal performance.
- Frameless design and large lens which offers a greater peripheral view.
- The optically correct vented spherical lens provides superior clarity and eliminates distortion.
- 200% Super Anti-fog coating to keep them mist free.
- Armoured Venting is easy to clean out and provides extra airflow through to the lens.
- The triple-layer face foam with hypoallergenic micro fleece lining offers a snug yet comfortable/dry fit.
Lumalens Red Ionized - With a 28% VLT this lens is best suited for variable conditions, from overcast to sun. The lens has a hydrophobic hard coating to repel water and give added protection. An Ionized finish is used which makes colours richer whilst reducing glare.
Lumalens Rose - With a 35% VLT this lens is suited for overcast, cloudy conditions. The lens has a hydrophobic hard coating to repel water and give added protection.
Visual Light Transmission (VLT) refers to the amount of light that penetrates a lens. A low percentage means less light passes through and a higher percentage lets an increased amount of light through. A lens with a lower VLT rating is better for bright conditions, where as one with a higher VLT is more suited for overcast and snowy days.
- Lens: Lumalens Red Ionized + Lumalens Rose
- VLT: 28% + 35%
- Size: Medium