Lens: Lumalens Silver Ionized + Lumalens Flash Blue
VLT: 16% + 48%
Dragon’s PXV uses a clean frame design and Panotech lens shape to offer an exceptional peripheral vision. Coming with 2 different lenses means you’re set for all weather conditions you are likely to encounter on the mountain.
- Dragon’s LUMALENS is engineered to optimise and improve visibility in all environments. It offers enhanced colour vividness, increased contrast, precise depth perception, and reduces eye fatigue for optimal performance.
- Injection moulded Panotech lens has a toric curvature for increased peripheral vision.
- Dual lens which has a 200% Super Anti-Fog coating for superior clarity.
- The patented Frameless Design opens up the goggle for a maximum field of view.
- Armoured Venting is easy to clear any snow build up from and provides airflow to the lens.
- Triple-layer face foam with hypoallergenic micro fleece lining offers a snug yet comfortable/dry fit.
- Silicone strap backing grips to the outside of a helmet to keep goggles securely in place.
- 100% UV protection.
LUMALENS Silver Ionized – With a 16% VLT this lens is suited for bright light, sunny conditions. The lens has a hydrophobic hard coating to repel water and give added protection. An Ionized finish is used which makes colours richer whilst reducing glare.
LUMALENS Flash Blue – With a 48% VLT this lens is at its optimum in snowy and overcast conditions. The lens has a hydrophobic hard coating to repel water and give added protection.
Visual Light Transmission (VLT) refers to the amount of light that penetrates a lens. A low percentage means less light passes through and a higher percentage lets an increased amount of light through. A lens with a lower VLT rating is better for bright conditions, where as one with a higher VLT is more suited for overcast and snowy days.
- Lens: Lumalens Silver Ionized + Lumalens Flash Blue
- Frame: Split
- Panotech Lens Shape
- Patented Frameless Design
- Triple Foam with Hypoallergenic Micro Fleece Lining
- Super Anti-Fog