Dragon’s PXV uses a clean frame design and Panotech lens shape to offer exceptional peripheral vision. Coming with 2 different lenses means you’re set for all weather conditions you are likely to encounter on the mountain. Designed to fit large faces.
- Dragon’s Lumalens is engineered to optimise and improve visibility in all environments. It offers enhanced colour vividness, increased contrast, precise depth perception, and reduces eye fatigue for optimal performance.
- The Panotech lens shape allows you to see more and has a 200% Super Anti-Fog coating.
- The patented frameless design gives an exceptionally wide field of view and the optically correct spherical lens offers superior clarity and eliminates distortion.
- Triple-layer face foam with hypoallergenic micro fleece lining offers a snug yet comfortable/dry fit.
Lumalens Blue Ionized - With a 15% VLT this lens is suited for bright light, sunny conditions. The lens has a hydrophobic hard coating to repel water and give added protection. An Ionized finish is used which makes colours richer whilst reducing glare.
Lumalens Amber - With a 35% VLT this lens is suited for overcast, cloudy conditions. The lens has a hydrophobic hard coating to repel water and give added protection.
Visual Light Transmission (VLT) refers to the amount of light that penetrates a lens. A low percentage means less light passes through and a higher percentage lets an increased amount of light through. A lens with a lower VLT rating is better for bright conditions, where as one with a higher VLT is more suited for overcast and snowy days.
- Lens: Lumalens Blue Ionized + Lumalens Amber
- VLT: 15% + 35%
- Size: Large