Dragon™s PXV ski goggle uses a clean frame design and Panotech lens shape to offer an exceptional peripheral vision. The premium injection-moulded double-layer lenses use Dragon™s Lumalens technology for increased depth perception, and as they come with 2 different lenses you're set for all weather conditions you are likely to encounter on the mountain. They have been designed to fit medium to large-sized faces.
Lens: Lumalens Gold Ionized + Lumalens Amber
VLT: 13% (CAT 3) + 54% (CAT 1)
Lens Shape: Panotech
Lumalens Gold Ionized + Lumalens Amber - With a 13% VLT this lens is suited for bright light, sunny conditions. The lens has a hydrophobic hard coating to repel water and give added protection. An Ionized finish is used which makes colours richer whilst reducing glare.
Lumalens Amber - With a 54% VLT this lens is at its optimum in snowy and overcast conditions. The lens has a hydrophobic hard coating to repel water and give added protection.
- Dragon's LUMALENS is engineered to optimise and improve visibility in all environments. It offers enhanced colour vividness, increased contrast, precise depth perception, and reduces eye fatigue for optimal performance
- Panotech lens shape has a toric curvature for increased peripheral vision
- Premium optically correct double-layer lens is injection moulded for the best quality and to eliminate distortion
- Inner lens uses Dragons Super Anti-Fog coating to absorb moisture and keep vision clear
- Ionized hard coating on the main lens reduces glare from the sun/snow while both lenses are hydrophobic and oleophobic, repelling water and oil
- Patented Frameless Design opens up the goggle for a maximum field of view
- Armoured Venting is easy to clear any snow build-up from and provides airflow to the lens
- Triple-layer face foam with hypoallergenic micro fleece lining offers a snug yet comfortable/dry fit
- Silicone strap backing grips the outside of a helmet to keep goggles securely in place
- Comes with 2 lenses and a microfibre lens cleaning bag
- 100% UV protection