Lens: Lumalens Red Ionized + Lumalens Rose
VLT: 23% + 36%
The NFX2 is consistently one of the most popular goggles amongst staff and Dragon team riders alike thanks to its clean, simple design and cylindrical lens. The twin-lens package covers you for all conditions you’re likely to encounter on the hill. This colourway is the signature model for skate-inspired snowboarder Forest Bailey.
- Dragon’s LUMALENS is engineered to optimise and improve visibility in all environments. It offers enhanced colour vividness, increased contrast, precise depth perception, and reduces eye fatigue for optimal performance.
- The Swiftlock lens changing system is simple and quick to use so you can change them as conditions determine.
- The patented Frameless Design gives an exceptionally wide field of view.
- Optically correct injection moulded cylindrical lens offers superior clarity and eliminates distortion.
- Dual lens has a 200% Super Anti-Fog coating for maximum clarity.
- Armoured Venting is easy to clear any snow build up from and provides airflow to the lens.
- The triple-layer face foam with hypoallergenic micro fleece lining offers a snug yet comfortable/dry fit.
- Silicone strap backing grips to the outside of a helmet to keep goggles securely in place.
- 100% UV protection.
LUMALENS Red Ionized – With a 23% VLT this lens is suited for bright light, sunny conditions. The lens has a hydrophobic hard coating to repel water and give added protection. An Ionized finish is used which makes colours richer whilst reducing glare.
LUMALENS Rose – With a 36% VLT this lens is suited for overcast, cloudy conditions. The lens has a hydrophobic hard coating to repel water and give added protection.
Visual Light Transmission (VLT) refers to the amount of light that penetrates a lens. A low percentage means less light passes through and a higher percentage lets an increased amount of light through. A lens with a lower VLT rating is better for bright conditions, where as one with a higher VLT is more suited for overcast and snowy days.
- Lens: Lumalens Red Ionized + Lumalens Rose
- Frame: Forest Bailey Signature
- Swiftlock Lens Change System
- Patented Frameless Design
- Injected Cylindrical Lens
- Triple Foam with Hypoallergenic Micro Fleece Lining