The NFX2 is consistently one of the most popular goggles amongst staff and Dragon team riders alike thanks to its clean, simple design and cylindrical lens. The twin-lens package covers you for all conditions you’re likely to encounter on the hill. This colourway is the signature model for skate-inspired snowboarder Forest Bailey.
Lens: Lumalens Gold Ionized + Lumalens Yellow
VLT: 13% (CAT 3) + 72% (CAT 1)
Lens Shape: Cylindrical
LUMALENS Gold Ionized – With a 13% VLT this lens is suited for the brightest of days, great in typical spring conditions. The lens has a hydrophobic hard coating to repel water and give added protection. An Ionized finish is used which makes colours richer whilst reducing glare.
LUMALENS Yellow – With a 72% VLT this lens is at its optimum in snowy, heavily overcast, and darker conditions. The lens has a hydrophobic hard coating to repel water and give added protection.
Visual Light Transmission (VLT) refers to the amount of light that penetrates a lens. A low percentage means less light passes through and a higher percentage lets an increased amount of light through. A lens with a lower VLT rating is better for bright conditions, where as one with a higher VLT is more suited for overcast and snowy days.
- Dragon’s LUMALENS is engineered to optimise and improve visibility in all environments. It offers enhanced colour vividness, increased contrast, precise depth perception, and reduces eye fatigue for optimal performance.
- The Swiftlock system uses two small integrated levers on the frame so you can quickly change lenses as conditions determine.
- Patented Frameless design allows for a larger lens to give a wider field of view.
- Optically correct injection moulded cylindrical lens offers superior clarity and eliminates distortion.
- The inner lens uses Dragons Super Anti-Fog coating to absorb moisture and provide superior clarity.
- Ionized hard coating on the main lens reduces glare from the sun/snow while both lenses are hydrophobic and oleophobic, repelling water and oil.
- Armoured Venting is easy to clear any snow build up from and provides airflow to the lens.
- The triple-layer face foam with hypoallergenic micro fleece lining offers a snug yet comfortable/dry fit.
- Silicone strap backing grips to the outside of a helmet to keep goggles securely in place.
- 100% UV protection.