Danny Davis is easily one of the most stylish snowboarders around, whether that be in the pipe at the X-games or having fun in the backcountry. His signature model in the NFX2 offers a clean, simple design with plenty of tech features too. Coming with two lenses for different light conditions they are designed to fit medium sized faces.
- Dragon’s Lumalens is engineered to optimise and improve visibility in all environments. It offers enhanced colour vividness, increased contrast, precise depth perception, and reduces eye fatigue for optimal performance.
- The Swiftlock lens changing system is simple and quick to use so you can change them as conditions determine.
- The patented frameless design gives an exceptionally wide field of view and the optically correct cylindrical lens offers superior clarity and eliminates distortion.
- 200% Super Anti-fog coating to keep them mist free.
- Armoured Venting is easy to clean out and provides extra airflow through to the lens.
- The triple-layer face foam with hypoallergenic micro fleece lining offers a snug yet comfortable/dry fit.
Dark Smoke - With a 20% VLT this lens is suited for bright light, sunny conditions. The lens has a hydrophobic hard coating to repel water and give added protection.
Lumalens Rose - With a 35% VLT this lens is suited for overcast, cloudy conditions. The lens has a hydrophobic hard coating to repel water and give added protection.
Visual Light Transmission (VLT) refers to the amount of light that penetrates a lens. A low percentage means less light passes through and a higher percentage lets an increased amount of light through. A lens with a lower VLT rating is better for bright conditions, where as one with a higher VLT is more suited for overcast and snowy days.
- Lens: Dark Smoke + Lumalens Rose
- VLT: 20% + 35%
- Size: Medium