Jackson Hole has produced many great snowboarders and Blake Paul is no exception. Whether freeriding, tackling backcountry jumps or hitting rails in the city, he does it with style. His signature model in the NFX2 offers a clean, simple design with plenty of tech features too. Coming with two lenses for different light conditions they are designed to fit medium sized faces.
- Dragon’s Lumalens is engineered to optimise and improve visibility in all environments. It offers enhanced colour vividness, increased contrast, precise depth perception, and reduces eye fatigue for optimal performance.
- The Swiftlock lens changing system is simple and quick to use so you can change them as conditions determine.
- The patented frameless design gives an exceptionally wide field of view and the optically correct cylindrical lens offers superior clarity and eliminates distortion.
- 200% Super Anti-fog coating to keep them mist free.
- Armoured Venting is easy to clean out and provides extra airflow through to the lens.
- The triple-layer face foam with hypoallergenic micro fleece lining offers a snug yet comfortable/dry fit.
Dark Smoke - With a 20% VLT this lens is suited for bright light, sunny conditions. The lens has a hydrophobic hard coating to repel water and give added protection.
Lumalens Rose - With a 35% VLT this lens is suited for overcast, cloudy conditions. The lens has a hydrophobic hard coating to repel water and give added protection.
Visual Light Transmission (VLT) refers to the amount of light that penetrates a lens. A low percentage means less light passes through and a higher percentage lets an increased amount of light through. A lens with a lower VLT rating is better for bright conditions, where as one with a higher VLT is more suited for overcast and snowy days.
- Lens: Dark Smoke + Lumalens Rose
- VLT: 20% + 35%
- Size: Medium