Lens: Lumalens Silver Ionized + Lumalens Yellow
VLT: 16% + 67%
Part of our range for many years, the DX offers all the main tech you need, including Dragon’s Lumalens, at an outstanding price. The medium framed goggle comes with a twin-lens package covering you for all conditions you’re likely to encounter on the hill.
- Dragon’s LUMALENS is engineered to optimise and improve visibility in all environments. It offers enhanced colour vividness, increased contrast, precise depth perception, and reduces eye fatigue for optimal performance.
- The vented cylindrical double lens has a 200% Super Anti-fog coating to handle the grimmest of conditions.
- Dual layer face foam with hypoallergenic micro fleece lining offers a snug yet comfortable/dry fit.
- Silicone strap backing grips to the outside of a helmet to keep goggles securely in place.
- 100% UV protection.
LUMALENS Silver Ionized – With a 16% VLT this lens is suited for bright light, sunny conditions. The lens has a hydrophobic hard coating to repel water and give added protection. An Ionized finish is used which makes colours richer whilst reducing glare.
LUMALENS Yellow – With a 67% VLT this lens is at its optimum in snowy, stormy and dark conditions. The lens has a hydrophobic hard coating to repel water and give added protection.
Visual Light Transmission (VLT) refers to the amount of light that penetrates a lens. A low percentage means less light passes through and a higher percentage lets an increased amount of light through. A lens with a lower VLT rating is better for bright conditions, where as one with a higher VLT is more suited for overcast and snowy days.
- Lens: Lumalens Silver Ionized + Lumalens Yellow
- Frame: Jet Black
- Thermal-Formed Cylindrical Lens
- Dual Foam with Hypoallergenic Micro Fleece Lining
- Super Anti Fog
- Lens Venting