The large fit D1 is popular amongst snowboarders and freeskiers alike. It uses a clean and simple design, fits over optical glasses and has all the features you need to enjoy day-after-day on the mountain. This special edition design is a collaboration between Dragon and The Snowboard Asylum. It comes with two lenses so you’re covered for all the conditions you’re likely to face.
- Dragon’s Lumalens is engineered to optimise and improve visibility in all environments. It offers enhanced colour vividness, increased contrast, precise depth perception, and reduces eye fatigue for optimal performance.
- Small notches in the frame make them compatible with most prescription eyewear.
- The vented cylindrical double lens has a 200% Super Anti-fog coating to handle the grimmest of conditions.
- Lens venting along the top increases airflow to keep them mist free.
- Dual-layer face foam with hypoallergenic micro fleece lining offers a snug yet comfortable/dry fit.
Lumalens Blue Ionized - With a 15% VLT this lens is suited for bright light, sunny conditions. The lens has a hydrophobic hard coating to repel water and give added protection. An Ionized finish is used which makes colours richer whilst reducing glare.
Lumalens Rose - With a 35% VLT this lens is suited for overcast, cloudy conditions. The lens has a hydrophobic hard coating to repel water and give added protection.
Visual Light Transmission (VLT) refers to the amount of light that penetrates a lens. A low percentage means less light passes through and a higher percentage lets an increased amount of light through. A lens with a lower VLT rating is better for bright conditions, where as one with a higher VLT is more suited for overcast and snowy days.
- Lens: Lumalens Blue Ionized + Lumalens Rose
- VLT: 15% + 35%
- Size: Large