Win A Wild Adventure In Norway worth £2000
We’ve partnered with the UK’s best experience company Much Better Adventures to offer you and a friend the chance to win a wild weekend hiking, kayaking and wild camping in the Norwegian Fjords.
We’ll even add in 2 backpacks (an Osprey Ariel & Aether) filled with your choice of essential outdoor gear to make this a truly memorable weekend experienced in with the best equipment and clothing from our Autumn/ Winter range.
To enter, simply answer the question and fill in your details in the form below.Competition closes – 13th October 2019
Your unforgettable 4 days will see you:
- Kayak through the UNESCO-listed Nærøyfjord, the wildest and most stunning arm of the Sognefjord
- Paddle past sheer cliff faces, snow-dipped mountains, majestic waterfalls, rustic farms, and the occasional nosy seal
- Discover seldom-visited areas of the fjords, far from the maddening crowds, only accessible by kayak
- Wake up to a Norwegian paradise and hike the highlands and summits for the ultimate vista across the fjords.
- Wild camp under the stars on the fjord-edge and feast on supper prepared by your guide over the campfire
- Guides - Expert, friendly, English-speaking guides
- Accommodation - 1 night in a hostel and 2 nights camping at the fjord edge
- Meals - Breakfast and dinner cooked over the campfire with sandwiches for lunch
- Transfers - You'll be transferred from and to Bergen Airport
- Equipment - Everything you need for kayaking and camping is provided
- Feel good vibes -We mitigate 4x the carbon emitted by all our travellers and support important conservation projects
- An adventure bundle worth £1000 – includes an Osprey Aether and/or Ariel plus £600 worth of additional clothing or equipment of your choice
The following costs are not included in the trip price: transfer to UK airport, flights to and from Bergen, dinner on the first night and tips for your guides (optional). Insurance is also excluded but we recommend True Traveller who offer competitive rates of insurance.
About Much Better Adventures
Much Better Adventures was born in 2012 from a chalet in the Alps.
Their mission? To uncover amazing outdoor experiences the world over and work with amazing local guides and hosts to turn them into hassle-free and easy-to-book mini-adventures.
They’re making it easier for a growing tribe of enlightened minds to escape the city and head into the great outdoors and do something they won't forget - whether it's a quick weekend or part of a longer trip.
EB/MBA Prize Terms and Conditions
This prize draw is for the chance to win a voucher to the value of 2 places on the Hike, Kayak and Wild Camp in the Norwegian Fjords guided weekend adventure with other good people in the Much Better Adventures community. This prize will be valid should the value of this trip change at any point after the winner is selected. The winner can also choose another experience of the same value or below available on Much Better Adventures.
The winner will also receive an Osprey Aether AG 70 Backpack, as well as clothing and/or equipment up to the value of £600. This prize will be arranged with the winner for collection from a suitable Ellis Brigham Mountain Sports store. The competition runs from 1st September – 13th October 2019. The voucher is valid for travel within 12 months of the closing date, and all bookings are subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, vary or suspend the promotion in whole or in part at any time based on the availability of the experience but make every effort to find an alternative should the need arise. There is no cash or other alternative prizes to those stated.
The Prize draw is open to anyone, except employees of the promoters, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with the prize draw. Entries will be selected at random and the winner will be notified by email, with instructions to claim their prize. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely for the purposes of administering the prize draw and will not be disclosed to a third party for any other purpose without the individual’s prior consent.