The North Face®, Ellis Brigham Mountain Sports and New Generation are offering one lucky winner the chance to experience the final of the Swatch Freeride World Tour by The North Face in Verbier, and get kitted out in the right gear.
You will have £1000 to spend on The North Face® gear at your local Ellis Brigham Mountain Sports store, so you'll be ready to head to Verbier for three days of backcountry ski instruction with New Generation. Verbier offers incredible off piste skiing with some of the steepest and most exciting terrain, all with fantastic views that your guide can help you explore.
You will then be able to watch the final of the Freeride World Tour with VIP access to The North Face® areas and enjoy the party atmosphere that Verbier is famous for!
Terms & Conditions
- This promotion has been organised by Ellis Brigham Mountain Sports Ltd, PO Box 491, Salford, M5 0AE.
- Promotion partners and prize contributors are The North Face®, New Generation Ski School and Fall Line magazine (Fall-Line Media Ltd.).
- The competition is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, except employees of Ellis Brigham Mountain Sports Ltd, The North Face®, New Generation Ski School and Fall Line magazine (Fall-Line Media Ltd.), their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the competition.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 December 6th, 2014.
- The winners will be drawn at random and notified by email or telephone within five days of the closing date.
- In the event a winner does not communicate his / her acceptance by email or telephone within three working days, Ellis Brigham Mountain Sports Ltd reserve the right to select another winner and the person not responding will waive their rights to all elements of the prize.
- The winner will be required to participate in unpaid post promotion publicity – the exact requirements will be agreed through discussion with the winners.
- The prize is not transferable and no prize or cash alternative is offered.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances a substitute prize of equal or greater value may be offered.
- The decision of Ellis Brigham Mountain Sports Ltd is final and binding to all entrants with regards to running of the competition and selection of winners. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the selection of winners.
- Ellis Brigham Mountain Sports Ltd has the right to change, alter or withdraw the competition at any time if circumstances make this necessary.
- The name and county of the winners can be obtained by sending a S.A.E to; The Marketing Department, Ellis Brigham Mountain Sports Ltd, PO Box 491, Salford, M5 0AE.
The North Face® kit element of the prize
- The winner will receive The North Face® products of their choice to the value of £1000 at full retail price from an Ellis Brigham Mountain Sports Ltd store. Discount cards, vouchers etc. or special offers will not apply.
- No cash alternative will be given.
- No change will be given if products chosen come to less than £1000. If the value of products chosen come to more than £1000 the winner must pay the difference.
The North Face® and New Generation Ski element of the prize
- Ski instruction with New Generation Ski in Verbier will start on Monday 23rd March 2015, for 3 days, ending on Wednesday 25th March 2015. Instruction is for the winner plus a friend.
- Attendance at The Swatch Freeride World Tour by The North Face® will start on Friday 27th March 2015. Thursday 26th March is a free day.
- The winner, plus their friend, will need to be available to be in Verbier between 22nd March 2015 and 28th March 2015, returning Sunday 29th March 2015.
- Return flights from a UK airport to Geneva airport are included for the winner, plus a friend, in addition to return airport transfers from Geneva airport to Verbier.
- Room only accommodation, based on two people sharing, will be provided for the winner and their friend for the duration of their time in Verbier, 7 nights from Sunday 22nd March.
- Lift passes will be included for the winner and their friend.
- Travel costs to / from UK airport, subsistence, drinks or any other expenses incurred whilst in Verbier are not included as part of the prize and are the responsibility of the winner.
- Ski terrain choice is made by the instructor and is subject to weather conditions and ski ability. It cannot therefore be guaranteed you will ski off-piste.
- If, for reasons beyond the control of New Generation Ski, instruction has to be cancelled, for example bad weather or lift closure, it is not possible to reschedule these lessons.
- If, for reasons beyond the control of The North Face® the Freeride World Tour competition does not take place during your time in Verbier, for example due to bad weather, it is not possible to extend or reschedule your stay.
- Travel insurance which covers all skiing activities you might be involved in throughout the trip, for example; on-piste skiing, off-piste skiing, backcountry / touring, is compulsory and is the responsibility of the winner to arrange.
- The North Face® or New Generation Ski cannot be held responsible for any injury, losses or accidents which occur during lesson instruction or throughout your stay in Verbier.
- Entrants must be physically fit, active and able to participate fully in instructional sessions and will need to ski to a minimum of level 5 to be eligible for the competition. A full description of each level is available at skinewgen.com/find-your-level.
- In some off-piste specific sessions you will be required to wear avalanche safety equipment. This is not provided but New Generation Ski can offer advice on where to hire this. New Generation Ski reserve the right to remove the winner and / or their friend from the lesson if appropriate safety equipment is not used.
- The promoter, Ellis Brigham Mountain Sports Ltd and promotion partners, The North Face®, New Generation Ski School and Fall Line magazine (Fall-Line Media Ltd.) may use your information to contact you with offers/services of interest. If you are contacted you will be given the chance to refuse/unsubscribe from any further marketing communications.