The WM1 ski goggle has been specifically made for women and is packed full of Anon™s top-end features. Their Magna-Tech system makes swapping lenses quick and easy, and as they come with two premium lenses you are set for all conditions you will likely encounter. MFI technology uses magnets to seamlessly integrate the facemask provided with the goggle frame to protect you from the cold without prohibiting airflow, which can cause goggles to steam up. The spherical lens provides a wide field of view, and they are designed to fit small to medium size faces.
Lens: Perceive Sunny Onyx + Perceive Variable Violet
VLT: 6% (CAT 4) + 34% (CAT 2)
Lens Shape: Spherical
Perceive Sunny Onyx + Perceive Variable Violet - With a 6% VLT this lens offers maximum protection for the very brightest of days. These lenses are popular for use at high altitudes where the sun is stronger.
Perceive Variable Violet - With a 34% VLT this lens is made for variable conditions with a tint that is tuned for mixed light.
- Female-specific frame design fits small to medium faces and is helmet compatible
- Magna-Tech quick lens-change technology uses powerful magnets for a seamless and secure lens-to-frame seal. Simply pop out the lens and place another in
- Perceive lenses provide high-contrast vision so you can see more clearly in a wide range of light conditions
- Hydrophobic and oleophobic outer lens coating is smudge, scratch, and moisture resistant
- Spherical premium injection-moulded lens provides enhanced clarity and peripheral vision
- MFI technology (Magnetic Face Mask Integration) uses a magnetic connection to quickly seal the face mask to goggles without obstructing ventilation, resulting in a seamless fit to keep the elements out
- No-slip silicone-backed strap keeps the goggles securely in place even while wearing a helmet
- Over-the-glasses compatible frame is designed to fit over most prescription eyewear
- Integral Clarity anti-fog technology exceeds standard treatments for clear vision
- Wall-to-wall vision incorporates the lens into a low-profile frame with 40% thinner face foam creating a close-fit and increased peripheral vision
- Moisture-wicking triple-layer face foam provides a snug and comfortable fit
- Thermoplastic polyurethane frame is durable and lightweight but still flexible in cold conditions